Saturday, December 20, 2008

Its About Time For An Update....

well viewers, the last couple months been crazy busy for me. School is the main problem(yea I'm still a student, gotta get that education). Senior year you would think is no work, but not where i go all we do is fucking cram in work, but i aced them exams, and got my grades up, and accepted into a college(University of Mem,TN). I was able to obtain a job and just been doing the damn thing.

As for the music, all the plans you see below have been dropped...
i decided to revamp all that. I've teamed back up with Paymun aka Mel aka The Fryer, and he and i are gonna do a joint mixtape this time around entitled Smoking: The Comedy & Tragedy.Image and video hosting by TinyPic i had someone think up a unique cover and voila!

We havent recorded yet, but we have hella songs and beats selected (some more popular than others) so when we do record this...it should be fire. I believe it will be interesting to see me and paymuns styles on a whole mixtape rather than just on one song (They Know off Phantom II) as that 1 song was limited in time and quality. so just be on the lookout for that.

next on my agenda is contemplating another Phantom Mixtape. I was considering making a Phantom 3, but i already have one which is a preview for Magna Karta which isnt gonna come out now... so i guess after we finish this current mixtape I'll ponder more on that and disclose what i can.

so that pretty much covers the current events as my last post....months ago. New Job, more school, new music, more work, more dedication and advancement.


btw this is a pic of me and Dj Drama at The TSU homecoming gameImage and video hosting by TinyPic William was kinda jittery with the camera, but u get the point

0 comments: